Auricchio Grana Padano DOP 4KG R/W (2)
• AURICCHIO GRANA PADANO is one of the most popular and renowned D.O.P. Cheeses of Italy.
• Being a D.O.P cheese means it guarantees the highest quality and is produced in the Po River valley, Italy using traditional methods.
• Aged: 12-18 months.
• Type: Hard.
• Texture: hard, grainy and dense.
• Colour: Straw yellow.
• Flavour: full flavoured and nutty.
• Made from unpasteurised, semi-skimmed cow’s milk in Parma.
• Ideal for grating, perfect for snacks, as a cooking ingredient and it is delicious as a table cheese. Pairs well with all wines.