A&T Beer Battered Onion Rings 1KG (5)
- Hand cut natural onion rings coated in a crisp and tasty beer batter.
- An ideal accompaniment for steaks, burgers & ribs.
- Quick cook time; from freezer to fryer to plate in 2 mins max.
- An ideal appetiser or bar snack served with your favourite dipping sauce.
Servings per package: 10
Serving size: 100gm
|Ave. Quantity per Serving||Ave. Quantity per 100g|
|Energy||678kj (162Cal)||678kj (162Cal)|
- Deep fry from frozen at 180°C, for 1½ – 2 minutes or
- Oven bake in preheated conventional oven at 230°C (210°C fan forced), place frozen beer battered onion rings on a baking tray and cook for 10 minutes. Turning halfway or
- Shallow fry from frozen at 180°C in a heavy base pan and cook on both sides for approximately 2-3 minutes.
Onion(50%), wheat flour, soybean oil, rice flour, starch, onion powder, salt, corn flour, sugar, yeast extract, whey powder,wheat gluten, thickener(E1420, E415), mineral salt (E450i, E500ii), water.
Contains: Gluten, soybean, milk May also contain traces of: Fish, molluscs, crustaceans, egg & sulphites.